Earlyone is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join its team and contribute to its further growth.
- Participate in all the steps of the software project, from design to integration;
- Support and manage new/ existing business solutions;
- Read, understand and modify the existing code;
- Develop applications in accordance with given specifications;
- Lead a team of junior developers;
- Work in a team/ individually in all steps of the software development life-cycle;
- Collaborate with other developers on the development of the product;
- Organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines;
- Work with application developers, project managers, business owners, analysts and clients;
- Be flexible in learning new technologies.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field;
- At least 4 years of work experience with C# and ASP.Net;
- Knowledge of design patterns, asynchronous programming, ADO.NET Entity Framework, Rest API;
- Strong knowledge of SQL, LINQ, MVC, MVVM;
- Skills in analyzing logs and flinging problems;
- At least 3 years of experience in MSSQL DB design and maintenance;
- Skills in SQL programming, stored procedures and performance tuning;
- Strong knowledge of OOP, Web API, Entity Framework;
- Strong technical skills in designing, developing, debugging, documenting and implementing applications;
- Experience in application design;
- Knowledge of .Net Core, WPF, SignalR, RabbitMQ, Redis cache, Xamarin, UWP will be considered as a plus;
- Experience in service oriented development;
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of English language.
All interested candidates are requested to submit their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Senior .Net Developer") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.