Evocabank is looking for a Senior .Net Developer. The ideal candidate has an eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations; strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team; high sense of responsibility; and good knowledge of Armenian and English languages.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code;
- Develop REST Services using C# and .NET Core;
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of the application;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features;
- Help to maintain code quality, organization and atomization;
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- At least 4 years of experience with .NET technologies;
- In-depth knowledge of C# and .NET framework;
- Good knowledge of REST technologies;
- Good command of MS SQL Server and relational database design;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Work experience with .NET Core and ASP.NET frameworks;
- Work experience with ADO.NET, LINQ and Entity Framework technologies;
- Great work ethic and intellectual curiosity;
- Fast orientation and ability to work in a team;
- Good command of Armenian and English languages.
Interested candidates should send their CV in Armenian or English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Senior .Net Developer") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Medical insurance;
- Favourable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank;
- Team-building and corporate events.