Evocabank CJSC is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join its team. The ideal candidate is a person with eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations; strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team; and high sense of responsibility.
- Perform web service programming for internet banking and mobile banking;
- Implement all the steps of the local software projects from design to integration with AS-Bank system;
- Perform object-oriented analysis; understand the requirements and problems, and translate them into functional specifications;
- Initiate and support new business solutions enhancing systems and automating bank operations.
- Higher education in IT or in a technical field;
- At least 4 years of professional experience as C# (.NET) Software Developer;
- Hands-on experience with ADO.NET, LINQ and Entity Framework technologies;
- Excellent knowledge of WCF and REST technologies;
- Excellent command of MS SQL server and relational database design;
- Work experience in financial-banking industry will be a big plus;
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team;
- Self-development skills and ability to keep up to date with fast-changing trends;
- Ability to meet deadlines; high sense of responsibility;
- Knowledge of technical English language.
Interested applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating "Senior .Net Developer" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Join Evocabank and get:
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses/ trainings for continues learning and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad.