Byblos Bank Armenia is looking for a Senior Personal Banker to join its team.
- Promote the sales of Bank services and products;
- Identify the needs of current and potential clients and advise them accordingly;
- Introduce the clients to the relevant services of the bank clearly and in detail;
- Maintain a database of potential customers and apply it to attract new ones;
- Track client account turnover;
- Have a good knowledge of terms of each product;
- Reveal the customers' creditworthiness;
- Identify relevant risks and monitor current transactions;
- Perform all non-cash transactions: outgoing transfers, account transfers, receipts, cards, opening and closing various types of customer accounts, as well as ensure the accuracy of documents and authorized signatures;
- Regulate customer account queries;
- Perform other job-related responsibilities.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting;
- At least 1 year of work experience in banking;
- Work experience in customer service;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages;
- Good knowledge of all banking operations;
- Ability to effectively organize the work;
- Ability to identify, anticipate and respond effectively to customer requirements;
- Ability to understand banking operations related policies and procedures;
- Sales skills;
- Communication skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of AS-Bank program is preferred.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. The subject line of the message should be filled in as follows: “Senior Personal Banker - Name, Surname”. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am. Thanks.