Senior Software Engineer will take part in design and implementation of the advanced software products for the design, layout and verification of analog and mixed-signal (A/MS) integrated circuits (ICs). The incumbent will research, design and implement efficient algorithmic applications in EDA design tools for complex ICs.
-BS/ MS or higher degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a related discipline;
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and developing software products;
- Strong C++/ STL programming skills; deep knowledge of OOD;
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms, their complexities;
- Familiarity with design patterns;
- Previous experience in working on critical projects;
- Previous experience in Windows applications development;
- Knowledge of Linux; shell commands and scripting;
- Ability to write comprehensive functional/ implementation specifications;
- Familiarity with OpenAccess – an open reference database for semiconductor design is a big plus;
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams (R&D, QA, Application, and Marketing);
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both verbal and written;
- Fast learning skills;
- Other achievements: participation/ winning in math and programming Olympiads/ competitions is a big plus;
- Fulfillment of military obligation or educational waivers of military obligation is preferred in case of a male candidate.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by following the link: https://amyhrs.mentor.com/
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive salary, plus benefits, insurance (medical, critical illness, life), lunch subsidy, sport subsidy, loan program, etc.