IT Project Management jobs are accountable for successful delivery of Technology projects and ensuring benefits realisation. Project outputs may form part of a technology-based change programme, delivery of a technology-only programme, or may be standalone.
- Manage the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes;
- Support Technology teams to manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications and budgets;
- Work with the Technology team and Product Owner to drive improvements in productivity through backlog management, maturity in the use of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and corresponding management of dependencies;
- Manage, monitor and report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to the programme management, internal stakeholders and/ or steering committees;
- Make recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation;
- Enforce process discipline and improvements in areas of expertise, such as disciplined agile software delivery, production support processes, or continuous DevOps pipelines development;
- Ensure adherence to standard controls and drive teams to achieve compliance and framework, capability management, security controls and technology architecture designs.
- University degree in IT or other related fields;
- Analytical and practical approach towards problem solving;
- Wide knowledge of IT hardware, software, operations and networks;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with strong attention to details;
- Ability to prioritize work effectively, strong time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work on multiple work-streams;
- Proven ability to deliver on multiple initiatives, and cope with pressure and tight deadlines;
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages;
- IT project management and IT business analyses experience will be an asset;
- Working experience with SQL and C# will be an asset.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("IT Project Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All qualified candidates