At least 20 hours per week. The best candidate later will be offered a full-time position.
RoboDel is looking for a Software Developer Intern. The ideal candidate should like dealing with ambiguity, solving hard, large scale problems, and working in a startup-like environment. The incumbent should be capable of building and delivering functioning robotics systems software that will be deployed on a global scale. In this role, he/ she will design and implement a wide range of low-level systems software on the hardware platform.
- Programming experience in Python;
- Experience in the Robot Operating System (ROS) software framework is preferred;
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis;
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement, and test software in a fast-paced environment;
- Programming with real-time operating systems with concurrency and multithreading;
- Knowledge of autonomy, machine learning, and computer vision algorithms, data structures, and sensor data commonly used in autonomous vehicles is preferred;
- Experience in working with sensors, actuators, and other electromechanical devices is preferred.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply for this position via careercenter.am by clicking the "Apply Now" button or by sending resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Software Developer Intern") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
For candidates without prior ROS experience a complete training will be provided.