Software Engineer will take part in design and implementation of advanced software products for physical layout of ICs. The incumbent will research, design and implement efficient algorithmic applications for the physical verification of complex ICs.
- Develop software systems according to provided design/ implementation/ specification and coding standards.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a related discipline;
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and developing software products;
- Strong C++ and STL programming skills; good knowledge of OOD;
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms and their complexities;
- Familiarity with computational geometry, optimization problems, numerical methods is a plus;
- Good knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written;
- Fast learning skills;
- Familiarity with design patterns is a plus;
- Familiarity with Linux is a plus;
- Availability of other achievements such as participation/ winning in Mathematics and Programming Olympiads/ competitions is a plus;
- Fulfilment of military service or educational waivers of military obligation is preferred.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: http://amyhrs.mentor.com
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Siemens Industry Software CJSC (former Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC) is a subsidiary of Siemens EDA USA, a provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software.