Software Engineer will take part in design and implementation of advanced software products for physical layout of ICs.
- Research, design and implement efficient algorithmic applications for physical verification of complex ICs.
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Physics, Mathematics or a related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and developing software products;
- Strong TCL scripting skills;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Previous experience in working on critical projects;
- C++/ STL programming skills and good knowledge of OOD, data structures and algorithms are preferred;
- Knowledge and experience in Physical Design Automation or related domains is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams (R&D, Application, Marketing);
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both verbal and written;
- Fast learning skills;
- Formal training or test certification is a plus;
- Other achievements like participation/ winning in math and programming in olympiads/ competitions is a big plus;
- Availability of educational waivers of military obligation.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: https://amyhrs.mentor.com/
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, plus benefits including medical/ critical illness/ life insurance, loan programs, lunch subsidy and sport subsidy.