Full-time (11:00-20:00 Yerevan time)
Praemium RA is looking for a Database Support and Reporting Specialist to fulfill its team and help on handling different kinds of change and reporting requests to SQL based fin-tech business systems. The platform has been developed in house and is web-based.
- Responsible for the development of SQL procedures, triggers, views, functions to support the Company's employees on different troubleshooting and change requests;
- Create regular and ad-hoc reports using SQL, as well as update and maintain existing reports;
- Provide analytical and troubleshooting abilities to address multiple technical areas of systems;
- Work independently on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendation, or decisions;
- Work closely with internal customers, having the ability to read and interpret what the internal customer is saying to proactively identify potential issues and problems and be able to suggest and deliver solutions;
- Work in close communication with Software Development team to deeply understand the systems under support.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Software Development, Mathematics or a relevant field;
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL, stored procedures, functions;
- Performed development tasks of storing procedures, views and functions;
- Good capabilities with .Net framework, VB .Net, C#;
- Experience with the Microsoft development stack, including TFS, Visual Studio, GIT;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in the English language, as all the communication with internal customers is in English language;
- Knowledge/ understanding of financial investment industry is a plus.
Qualified candidates are welcome to submit their CV in the English language to: email@example.com
. Please kindly indicate the position title ("SQL Database Support and Reporting Specialist") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, depending on the previous experience and skills, plus medical insurance and professional development opportunities.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Candidates with at least 1 year of experience and fluency in English language.