"ServiceTitan Arevelk" LLC is looking for a Staff Engineer II, ServicePro. The incumbent will be part of the Engineering leadership team at ServiceTitan responsible for the technical direction of its product. He/ she will be provided an opportunity to make an immediate impact in the Company's rapidly growing startup. The Company uses the most modern tools on the Microsoft .NET platform. They are looking for someone to lead all technical aspects of an engineering team at ServiceTitan. The ideal candidate is a highly technical, forward-looking, leader who will own the technical vision of a squad and be accountable for the successful execution of that vision. He/ she can balance rapid iteration and development with high product quality expectations, and is innovative and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Own from end to end the short- and long-term technical vision of his/ her squad;
- Responsible for all major technical decisions for his/ her squad (a successful lead will be able to influence the decisions of their team without having to make all of them);
- Provide technical mentorship and guidance to engineers within his/ her team and others;
- Help his/ her team to improve the technical quality of their work through regular technical design and code reviews;
- Share his/ her technical knowledge and expertise through regular tech talks and/ or blog posts;
- Communicate effectively with engineers, product managers, customers, partners, and other leaders.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or in a related technical field;
- At least 5 years of experience on senior engineering roles (designing APIs, abstractions, and tools used by other engineers);
- At least 8 years of industry experience;
- Expert-level knowledge of:
a) Microsoft .NET technology stack (C#/ .NET, NET MVC, Web APIs) and SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other);
c) Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, performance monitoring;
- Strong communication and technical writing skills;
- Individual contributor, who can be a role model;
- Ability to guide the technology decisions of his/ her team, while contributing alongside them.
Interested candidates are welcome to follow the link and fill out the form in order to apply for the position: https://tinyurl.com/jum72sk4
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.