The Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a Supervisor with strong analytical, communication skills to join the Financial Supervision and Licensing Department team.
- Responsible for analysis and assessment of AML/CFT risks in the financial system;
- Formulate total score of AML/CFT risks in the financial system;
- Responsible for sample study of transactions carried out through the financial system subject to AML/CFT risks;
- Conduct AML/CFT risk audits in financial institutions;
- Conduct thematic reviews due to provision of new services by financial institutions that may be subject to AML/CFT risks;
- Develop internal methodologies for assessing AML/CFT risks of financial institutions.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance or a related field;
- 6 months of work experience at the CBA or 1 year of experience in the financial sector or in a related AML/CFT fields;
- Knowledge of AML/CFT legislation;
- Knowledge of legislation and regulation governing banking activities;
- Basic knowledge of economics;
- Basic knowledge of risk management;
- Knowledge of standards published by international organizations (FATF);
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Analytical skills;
- Creative thinking;
- Communication skills;
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism;
Interested candidates are welcome to apply for the job by following the link: https://tinyurl.com/265zh3cn
. For additional information, please call at: (+37410) 59-26-34, People and Corporate Culture Department.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.