Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a Supervisor to join the Insurance Companies' Supervision Division in Financial Supervision Department.
- Supervise financial procedures implemented by insurance companies and their branches, as well as by insurance intermediaries, agents and counterparties;
- Identify existing risks in insurance companies and/or in insurance system, as well as prepare proposals for necessary interventions;
- Investigate the completeness of the internal management processes of different risks existing in insurance companies and prepare supervision proposals on the issues arising from the risks;
- Cooperate with other departments of the Central Bank in the scope of revision of the laws and normative acts regulating the activities of insurance companies, as well as for making amendments in the mentioned documents.
- University degree in Economics;
- 4 years of work experience in the financial field;
- Knowledge of:
a) Legislation, tax-civil procedures and normative acts related to insurance system;
b) Financial system and financial risks;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Communication skills;
- Analytical skills.
To apply for the job opening, please visit the Armenian version of CBA official site at: http://www.cba.am/am/SitePages/accvacancies.aspx
. Please, first register in the system (the registration is only for applicants who apply for CBA job vacancies online for the first time) and fill in the required questionnaire. Then, choose the job opening, press "Apply" button at the bottom of the page and fill in the Application form. For further information and clarification, please contact the CBA on: +37410 592634. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified about next stages.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.