Armenian Software is looking for a System Administrator to join its team.
- Maintain servers, systems and employee's computers;
- Respond to arisen issues and fix the problems;
- Install Armsoft's systems in customers' offices and provide further technical assistance;
- Conduct research and suggest new technical and system solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012/ 2012R2/ 2016/ 2019;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/ 8/ 10;
- Knowledge of Ubuntu/ Debian, Centos;
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP/ DNS, TCP/ IP;
- Knowledge of Networking Infrastructure VPN, WLAN, Routing;
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server;
- Knowledge of Hardware configuration and installation;
- Knowledge of Microsoft server products and technologies;
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud);
- Punctuality and responsibility;
- Fast learning skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Strong work ethics;
- Strong communication skills and ability to deliver high standard customer service.
All interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements and are eager to join Armenia Software team, are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("System Administrator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive in the market
Social packages, medical insurance and bonuses are actualized in Organization