SAS Group is looking for a System Administrator. The incumbent will be responsible for the system administration of complex operating systems, for recommendation and configuration of operating systems and system applications.
- Perform installation of the server, storage systems and network equipment;
- Perform hardware (with installed OS and/ or software) maintenance and service support works on client side;
- Provide technical support of centralized network infrastructure, VPN tunnels (client LAN and call center) with upgrading existing equipment and adding new ones;
- Keep the office network environment, PCs and server systems to work according to the task;
- Configure and monitor Kerio Control;
- Monitor system resource usage and ensure that adequate resources are available to meet the IT requirements through resource scheduling and new resource acquisition;
- Maintain, optimize and monitor VPN and remote access systems;
- Install new software releases and system upgrades; evaluate and install patches, and resolve software related problems;
- Install configuring Kerio Control;
- Perform system backups and recovery operations ensuring that systems are backed up on a regular basis;
- Develop procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse;
- Develop procedures, programs and documentation for backup and restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications;
- Provide support to IT Department staff.
- At least 2 years of experience in installing, configuring, maintaining and administering Microsoft Windows 2012 R2;
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, Hyper-V, VMware ESXi and vCenter;
- Knowledge of Veeam Backup and Replication;
- Experience with anti-virus/ malware products at the enterprise server level;
- Experience in virtualization such as Hyper-V or VMware,
- Knowledge of installations for security patches, functional patches and version upgrades;
- Ability to quickly obtain new knowledge of specific applications within the environment;
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to troubleshoot issues and provide resolution;
- Good knowledge of English language, knowledge of technical English language;
- Experience with networking technologies which include VLANs, VPNs, switch/ routers, and firewall ACLs (preferably CISCO).
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV with a photo to: email@example.com
, indicating the position title ("System Administrator") in the subject line of the email. For inquiries, please contact the Company at: (010) 525722 or (099) 525722.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.