Deloitte Armenia is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Tax and Accounting Senior Specialist in Tax and Legal Department.
- Proceed and participate in provision of statutory accounting and tax compliance services;
- Proceed and participate in preparation and submission of mandatory returns to tax and other state bodies;
- Perform payroll calculation services;
- Perform day-to-day journal entries as well as the month-end and year-end closing process;
- Provide necessary information to managers;
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status;
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending;
- Proceed and participate in the preparation of interim and final financial statements for clients;
- Proceed and participate in the provision of various tax consultancy, within the scope of the Armenian tax legislation;
- Proceed and participate in audit projects as an audit team member;
- Provide input into the Department’s goal setting process.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Taxation or other related field;
- 3-5 years of professional work experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian tax legislation and accounting principles;
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Fluency in English and Russian languages, both spoken and written;
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Word, Excel; knowledge of Armenian Software and/ or 1C;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Highly responsible person, extremely attentive to details;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong compliance with deadlines.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply for the position by following the link: https://tinyurl.com/Deloitte-SeniorSpecialist
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive salary and benefits package