PwC's office in Yerevan (Armenia) is looking for a Tax Associate due to expansion of operations in Armenia. At least 1 year of practical experience in Tax field is required. Working languages are Armenian, English and Russian.
- Responsible for accounting, bookkeeping according IFRS;
- Responsible for payroll;
- Responsible for tax consulting;
- Responsible for e-invoicing, file-online platform of tax authorities;
- Prepare reports;
- Prepare documents for inspections of regulatory authorities, internal audits;
- Participate in inspections on the correctness of taxes and reporting for compliance with the Tax Code of the Republic of Armenia and writing reports on the results of the audit.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of 1C, ArmSoft;
- Work experience with e-invoicing system and file-online platform of tax authorities;
- Knowledge of the Tax Code, Civil Code and Labour Code of the Republic of Armenia;
- Knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by following the link: https://bit.ly/3yzAtFH
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Company offers:
- Opportunity for flexible and remote work;
- Continuous upskilling of your knowledge via enormous opportunities of distant and live learning offered in PwC, including digital tools agenda;
- Ability to work with a team of professionals using innovative tools and solutions;
- Work in international environment with team members from different countries;
- Opportunities for career growth;
- Be involved in projects in various industries, both local and international clients.