Under the supervision of a Technical Data Entry Supervisor, the Technical Data Entry Indexer is responsible for analyzing, locating and entering appropriate data in the respective data fields on a PC with 100 percent accuracy.
- Read source documents, such as pesticide/ adjuvant/ nutrient master and supplemental labels and SDS (safety data sheets) and enter data in specific data fields on a PC;
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered;
- Compare data with source documents;
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to the Technical Data Entry Supervisor;
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work;
- Participate in other agricultural data entry and verification projects if necessary;
- Help in training new personnel.
- At least a bachelor's degree; master's degree is a plus;
- Educational background in Agronomy, Biology, Chemistry, and/ or a related field is a plus;
- Professional experience, preferably in a comparable position at an international organization, is a plus;
- Very good knowledge of English language; good knowledge of Spanish and/ or French languages is a plus;
- Good mathematical and analytical skills;
- Computer literacy with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Detail and result orientation, with a perfectionist's approach to the quality of work;
- Ability to learn fast;
- Good organizational and communication skills;
- Good team player and at the same time ability to work independently.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Technical Data Entry Indexer") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Highly competitive, plus health insurance, performance-based bonuses, and other incentives.