Ucom is looking for a Technical Support Team Leader to define and control the job and responsibilities of Technical Support team for giving productive and on time service to the customers. The incumbent is responsible for analyzing the Technical Support team working reports and making corresponding change based on them.
- Define KPI's for Technical Support team and control of implementation and respect of them;
- Manage teams' rotation schedule and watch them respect the established rules at Technical Support team (breaks, exceptional permissions, respect for schedules), consult with the HR and watch for proper implementation and application of staff training;
- Update all the documentations and information necessary for contact center operation;
- Spread the susceptible information to improve the performances of the service;
- Participate in the design and the choice of the solutions and the tools given to the Front Office to improve the efficiency and watch their good stake;
- Report the current activity to the Front Office Manager according to the targeted objectives;
- Elaborate and follow-up daily, weekly dashboards and monthly balance assessments of activities.
- Bachelor's or master's degree preferably in Engineering or IT;
- 3-5 years of work experience in IT or Technical Support;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and Internet navigation skills;
- Advanced level of English and Russian languages;
- 1-2 years of management/ team leading experience.
Interested candidates who meet the above mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the title of the position ("Technical Support Team Leader") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.