Evocabank is looking for a Teller. The ideal candidate has an eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations, has strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team, high sense of responsibility, and knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
- Responsible for customer acquisition;
- Identify and fulfil customer’s needs;
- Implement customer service;
- Responsible for sales of banking products.
- Higher education;
- At least 1 year of professional experience in customer service;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian banking legislation and customer service processes;
- Good grasp of MS Word, MS Excel, as well as AS-Bank 4.0 software programs;
- Advanced skills of customer acquisition and sales;
- Excellent communication skills, literate speech;
- Customer-oriented approach;
- Ability and desire to learn quickly;
- Initiative and high sense of responsibility;
- Excellent command of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in Armenian or English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Teller") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Medical insurance;
- Favourable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank;
- Corporate social responsibility and participation in cultural events;
- Team-building and corporate events.