Derjava-S is looking for a Territory Sales Supervisor (TSS) who will be responsible for the sales growth in Yerevan, through the development of MARS exclusive sales structure. It is to improve display, distribution and increase outlets coverage for the Company's ambient products by managing a team of sales people who are calling regularly on a maximum number of outlets on the territory and, therefore, increasing sales of the Company's products.
- Recruit, train and motivate a team of salesmen, who will directly report to him/ her to achieve defined display, distribution and coverage objectives in the assigned territory;
- Develop, agree with Area Sales Manager (ASM) and distributor annual business development plan for all categories and all channels;
- Develop and agree with ASM organisation structure to cover the territory;
- Resolve day to day issues with the distributor;
- Implement appropriate measurement and control systems to manage performance of his/ her team of direct reports in the assigned territory;
- Ensure efficient storage and placement of POS materials used by the team;
- Implement individual training and coaching for the members of his/ her team;
- Control consignment warehouse of the distributor, ensure product supply and quality of storage.
- Certificate of higher education;
- Driving license;
- Computer skills;
- 1 year of sales experience in FMCG sector.
All interested candidates who meet the above-listed requirements and are confident that their background qualifies for the position, are welcome to send their comprehensive resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title (''Territory Sales Supervisor") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.