The Master's Degree of Agribusiness (MAB) program of ICARE/ ATC is accepting applications for 2020-2021 admission. The Master's degree of Agribusiness (MAB) is a professional degree program that offers internationally competitive business education in partnership with Texas A&M University and the Armenian National Agrarian University. The Program is entirely taught in English language and equips young professionals and leaders with strong quantitative, management, and decision-making skills in finance, marketing and entrepreneurship.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics or other related fields is desirable, however, students with degrees in other disciplines are also eligible to apply;
- English language proficiency.
A complete application package should include:
- Completed application form (attached);
- Scanned versions of diplomas and transcripts from all universities attended;
- Scanned versions of passport or National ID;
- Resume/ CV;
- 4 photos of 3x4;
- 2 letters of academic recommendation;
- Male applicants should also submit military documentation;
- Certificates, awards, other proves of achievements, if available;
- List of publications, if available;
- Other documents may be requested.
Applicants interested in the Program should submit their complete application package to: admissionsMAB@gmail.com
by 31 August 2020. The applicants will be screened based on their academic background and competencies, then invited for an interview. Shortlisted applicants will be offered a 1-month preparatory course (September 2020). The final selection of students will be done based on academic progress during the preparatory course. Please note that Due to COVID-19 emergency situation in the country, The Agribusiness Teaching Center may be required to conduct classes online. For additional information on admission requirements, please contact the Admission office at: (+374) 98 334 565 or email to: admissionsMAB@gmail.com
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Reasons for Choosing MAB:
- Competitive business-oriented curriculum with a flexible class schedule permitting students to work full-time;
- Faculty with industry experience;
- Affordable tuition compared to other similar programs in Armenia;
- Cutting-edge technology (videoconferencing equipment, a fully-equipped computer lab, etc.);
- Small class size allowing for one-on-one student-faculty interaction;
- Full support throughout the admission process, including visa application procedures, formalities regarding the residence, accommodation selection, etc.
Application-Form-MAB.doc - Application Form
The Agribusiness Teaching Center is the first and the flagship unit of ICARE that provides agribusiness education to achieve sustainable entrepreneurial activities in the food and agriculture sector in Armenia. It prepares agribusiness specialists at undergraduate and graduate levels, armed with broad economic, marketing, and managerial skills, up-to-date communication abilities, and excellent knowledge of English language. These skills make ATC graduates competitive in the growing regional agribusiness sector. The curriculum is Western-structured, based on the undergraduate (Agricultural Economics) and graduate (Master of Agribusiness) curricula of Texas A&M University. Courses are taught in English language by American and Armenian instructors.
International Center for Agribusiness Research and Education (ICARE) Foundation is a non-governmental and non-commercial organization established in Yerevan, Armenia in 2005 by Texas A&M University. ICARE is an umbrella institution for the Agribusiness Teaching Center (ATC), the Research Department, and the EVN Wine Academy.