Van Ardi Winery is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Tour Guide to help with boosting its winery tours. The Company needs someone who has a managerial mindset and is very creative in dealing with challenges.
- Greet and welcome guests;
- Determine if guests have any needs to be considered;
- Escort and conduct the tour through the vineyard and winery;
- Serve wine, assist guests with wine tasting, food pairing and wine education process;
- Manage and monitor work quality and guest satisfaction;
- Evaluate, and take the necessary actions regarding guest comments and feedback;
- Work on flexible hours;
- Perform any other job-related duties as may reasonably be required.
- Proficiency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Pleasant, outgoing, and friendly manner with excellent people and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to get on well with people of all ages and backgrounds;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Skillset of an entertainer and storyteller with a positive attitude;
- Customer service focused on a desire to create a memorable guest experience;
- Time management skills with the ability to adhere to schedules and tour periods;
- Friendly and positive spirit;
- Computer skills: MS Office.
All interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their CV to email@example.com
with the subject line "Tour Guide".
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.