CARD Foundation is looking for trainers who will provide trainings to a number of farmers in horticultural sector of Armenia within the frames of “Rural Economic Development - New Economic Opportunities (RED-NEO)” project. Topics of the anned trainings are the following:
- Plant protection, pest, rodent and disease control;
- Importance of soil, water and plant laboratory analysis;
- Fruit drying technologies, dried fruit storage and handling;
- Post-harvest handling and storing of fruits and vegetables, operations of cold storage;
- Intensive orchard establishment, frost resistant sorts of fruits and grapes;
- Innovative irrigation solutions for farming;
- Beekeeping techniques, preventing and curing measures for bee diseases;
- Agro tourism, B&B operations and management;
- Nursery establishment, operations and standardization;
- Cultivation of non-traditional high-value crops.
- In cooperation with project implementation team, elaborate a training module which will meet farmer and region requirements. The module includes training presentation, handouts and any other material which will be useful for trainees;
- Provide the training to the farmer groups (collected by project implementation team);
- Prepare reports and submit to the Project Coordinator.
- Master’s degree in corresponding sphere of training topic;
- At least 5 years of training experience in corresponding sphere;
- Working experience with development projects is a plus;
- Good presentation, communication and writing skills;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages (trainings will be provided in Armenian language, however the reporting is in English language).
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Trainer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am. Thanks.
Commensurate with experience