Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for an Info Desk and Registration Coordinator, who will be in charge of Tumo applicants' registration process, service and Tumo members' data base maintenance and update.
- Respond to Tumo students' and visitors enquiries;
- Oversee students' check in/ out and card access processes;
- Assist Tumo applicants with registration process, provide accurate information and coordinate all registration related tasks;
- Draft Tumo students' contracts and other required documents, coordinate archiving process;
- Maintain and update Tumo members' database;
- Provide feedback to Tumo students' parents and direct manager about students' attendance;
- Prepare and submit to the direct manager different kinds of reports, suggestions and comments;
- Support to coordinate events and presentations;
- Make sure that Info Desk and Registration working processes are implemented in accordance with established standards and procedures;
- Perform other duties assigned by the direct manager.
- University degree from a leading institution of higher education is preferable;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to effectively handle stressful situations, good problem solving skills;
- Competent in data entry and data base maintenance;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and multi-disciplinary environment;
- Ability to work well both independently and as the team member of a large workforce;
- Experience in the field of education or experience in working with teenagers is a plus;
- Detailed oriented;
- Good organizational and multi-tasking ability;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Interested candidates should submit their resume via Tumo's career portal: https://tinyurl.com/568byvsz
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking, and ten complementary skills, including robotics, programming, photography, music and more.