Kamurj UCO CJSC announces a competition for the position of Vanadzor Branch Manager. The main responsibilities of the Manager include organizing the efficient work of the Branch staff, managing lending activities, ensuring high quality of services provided by the Company, close cooperation with the customers, approving loans, ensuring that the lending targets are met.
- Responsible for management of the branch operations;
- Control the work of the employees;
- Disseminate the information on credit services provided by the Company;
- Responsible for professional, effective and appropriate handling of all customer requests and complaints;
- Be involved in customer service processes whenever necessary;
- Responsible for analysis and assessment of customers’ business activities and repayment capacity;
- Review and sign loan documents;
- Responsible for client/ portfolio monitoring;
- Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly reports.
- University degree;
- At least 3 years of experience in banking or finance sector;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Organizational and management skills;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to make decisions in a tense environment.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV in Armenian language to the following address: Grigor Lusavorchi 40/2, Vanadzor 2021, RA, or e-mail to: Anahit.Manukyan@kamurj.am
. Please, mention the position title ("Vanadzor Branch Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The work implies willingness to work out of office 60% of the working hours.