Navavan LLC is looking for a Visual Merchandiser. The incumbent will be in charge of creating attractive visual displays in retail outlets. He/ she will make shops look the way they do, using own creativity to enhance the aesthetic appeal of window displays, walkways, counters and in-store displays. The Visual Merchandiser will strategize for effective campaigns, set brand standards, and improve the customer experience. He/ she will implement guides and work with teams on advertising, promotions, internal work, campaign marketing, social media, and other areas of brand representation.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights, translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies;
- Promote the image, products and services of businesses;
- Design displays, stands and panels for exhibitions, conferences and other events, produce point-of-sale displays, which are installed in retail outlet;
- Create window and in-store displays of goods for retail shops and department stores in correspondence with presented brand requirements;
- Research to get an understanding of what is needed, and come up with design ideas, source elements such as lighting, props and accessories;
- Make the most of the space available, work within a budget and meet deadlines, install displays;
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities;
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities;
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions;
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as try to predict future trends;
- Develop strategies and manage marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers' expectations and to build the credibility of brands;
- Follow brand merchandising standards and manage product placement in stores accordingly;
- Organize events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots;
- Organize trainings for new products and trends;
- Participate in fashion exhibitions abroad and organize clothing orders analyzing stock keeping units and target market demand.
- Proven work experience as a Visual Merchandiser;
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio;
- Solid experience in the field of visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilization;
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDRAW and other visual design tools;
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results;
- Creative, imaginative and energetic person with competitive industry knowledge;
- Ability to concentrate well;
- Interest in art and design;
- Understanding of trends and ability to respond to customers' wishes;
- Creativity and ability to produce innovative and original ideas;
- Ability to manage and allocate budgets;
- Time and project management skills, including ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns;
- In-depth understanding of the Company's current products and future concepts;
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Visual Merchandiser") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Comprehensive remuneration package, including training and development program, opportunity for further development of professional skills through participation in diverse projects.