Strategic Development Agency is looking for a VET Specialist who will carry out multiple assignments to help meet the overall and specific objectives of the Project related to vocational education in agriculture.
The job responsibilities of the VET specialist include, but are not limited to the following:
- Take leadership and overall responsibility for achieving set outcomes/ outputs of the Project;
- Develop Project work-plans in line with the Project proposal;
- Ensure the effective preparation and delivery of all project events and meetings;
- Responsible for developing and delivering all related Project documents, including progress reports, technical documentation, communication materials, presentations, etc.; ensure that all Project information is appropriately documented and secured;
- Coordinate, coach, and lead the project consultants and experts involved in the project implementation process;
- Provide leadership and strategic thinking, communicate project expectations to the team members, experts, Project partners and relevant stakeholders to ensure proper implementation of the planned activities;
- Review the strategy of the Project interventions under the guidance of the Project Management team on a regular basis to ensure that it contributes to the Project's overall goal and objectives;
- Participate in Proposal writing processes;
- Carry out other tasks as may be required connected to the Project's implementation.
- University degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Agricultural Sciences or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years of progressive project coordination/ management experience in NGO field: mainly vocational education/ dual education;
- Knowledge and experience working with Market System Development (MSD) approach is a plus;
- Experience and skills in working with public and private sectors;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills;
- Advanced knowledge of written and spoken Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Both team and individual working capacities;
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Adherence to higher working ethical standards (honesty, dedication, responsibility), innovative thinking, confidentiality and political neutrality;
- Computer literacy with practical experience in Microsoft Office applications; social media skill is an advantage;
- Ability and willingness to travel countrywide (at least 50% of time).
Internal - Interact extensively with other departments at SDA NGO and SDA NGO branches through the network.
External - Interact with governmental institutions, local communities, donors, NGOs, media, and other programmes and projects with related objectives and activities.
This job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the tasks anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their full CV together with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("VET Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, based on experience and qualification.