VXSoft LLC is looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design and superior user interface design skills. He/ she will be able to translate high-level requirements and client requests into interaction flows and artifacts, transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Plan site design by clarifying goals and designing functionality;
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering;
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks;
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Develop site navigation by categorizing content, funneling traffic through content;
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders;
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or Visual Arts;
- Proven work experience as a Web Designer;
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps;
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools;
- Experience working in an Agile/ Scrum development process;
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction;
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Web Designer") in the subject of the email or deliver the hard copy to VXSoft LLC office at: 24d Baghramyan Ave. 3rd floor (Campus of the National Academy of Sciences, building of Scientific Library) on weekdays from 10:00 to 17:00. Please note that no phone queries are proposed for applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, depending on qualifications.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All interested candidates