Questrade International is looking for a Web Engineer to be involved in small to large scale projects for a variety of client-facing web applications. The ideal candidate for this position is skilled in developing highly performing and scalable applications that provide great user experiences.
- Develop and implement client-facing web and mobile applications;
- Play an active role in defining and implementing best practices, standards and procedures, including quality and delivery methodologies;
- Support the team in technical decisions and development estimates;
- Conduct research and proof of concepts.
- University diploma in related areas of study;
- 2-5 years of experience;
- Strong knowledge of web based application development technologies;
- Hands-on experience and proficient knowledge of:
b) NodeJS, Web API, .NET Core, Google Cloud Development (GCP);
c) Tools: MS Visual Studio (VS Code), Git (Gitlab), Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye), continuous integration tools (Jenkins);
- Good skills in browser-specific performance tuning optimization;
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and supporting tools, i.e. Jasmine, Karma;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- Strong commitment to upgrading technical skills on an ongoing basis;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to thrive in a changing, dynamic environment;
- Strong work ethic, positive energy and ability to energize others;
- Service-oriented mindset and willingness to assist the team in any way to ensure project success.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their resume/ CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please, mention the position title ("Web Engineer") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.