Telecom Armenia (brand Beeline) is looking for a Windows/ Linux Systems Senior Administrator who will be responsible for global Infrastructure Services and/ or virtualization of environment including troubleshooting, capacity planning, and continuity planning. The incumbent will work within Infrastructure dynamic and highly motivated team.
- Ensure smooth functioning of exploited local systems;
- Plan upgrading the scope of IT services;
- Detect and eliminate troubleshooting of applications/ servers;
- Cooperate with supporting internal functions and external vendors;
- Be passionate and excited about building world-class technology platform and taking on large challenges;
- Responsible for automate deployment and administration of infrastructure daily tasks;
- Install new and rebuild existing servers, configure hardware, peripherals, services in accordance with standards and project/ operational requirements.
- Technical/ IT background;
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Experience in IT and telecom is preferred;
- Strong working knowledge of Windows Servers, including core Microsoft software (DNS, DHCP, Active Directory Domain Controller, File Services, etc.), Linux Server, VMware Virtualization;
- Experience in installing, managing and monitoring complex infrastructures: Windows Servers, Linux Servers, VMWare, Hyper-V, Terminal Server Cluster, MS AD, MS Exchange;
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services and MS Exchange environments including troubleshooting, capacity planning, and continuity planning;
- Understanding and experience with the OSI model and TCP/ IP stack;
- Knowledge of one of the scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash;
- Solid working knowledge of IP Networking including DNS, DHCP, SSL;
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, GIT, Ansible is a plus;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Ability to set priorities and solve issues urgently;
- Time management skills;
- Initiative and flexible personality;
- Willingness to changes;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Qualified and interested candidates may send their CV/ Resume in Armenian or English language to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Windows/ Linux Systems Senior Administrator") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
All qualified and interested candidates who meet the role requirements
"Telecom Armenia" CJSC (formerly "Veon Armenia" and "Armentel") belongs to "Team" LLC, which was founded by Hayk and Alexander Yesayan. On October 29, "Team" LLC acquired 100% of the Company's shares using credit funds."Telecom Armenia" CJSC currently operates under the Beeline brand. Prior to this, "Veon Armenia" was part of the "Veon" Group (headquarters in Amsterdam).The Company has been owned by the "Veon" Group (formerly "VimpelCom") since 2006, and since 2008 has been operating under the Beeline brand. Being the heir of the first telecommunication system in Armenia, "Telecom Armenia" offers modern innovative solutions in the fields of telecommunications and digital technologies, as well as in the fields of corporate culture and social responsibility. "Telecom Armenia" supports and encourages the development of digital technologies and Startup ecosystems in Armenia, including the Sevan StartUp Summit. The Company is the founder of the Beeline Startup Incubator fund, thanks to which dozens of young startups have already been able to develop their business ideas into full-fledged business solutions. "Telecom Armenia" provides telephone communication services GSM 900/1800, 3G (UMTS) and standard mobile communication 4G (LTE), fixed telephone communication, and also provides Internet access using CDMA, ADSL, FTTB and VDSL technologies.The headquarters of "Telecom Armenia" is located at Yerevan, Azatutyan avenue 24/1.