CARD Foundation is looking for a Project Coordinator who will work for “Rural Economic Development - New Economic Opportunities (RED-NEO)” project new component entitled “Women Leading Rural Entrepreneurships - WoLeRE” funded by USAID.
- Responsible for integrated coordination of program component activities;
- Coordinate outsourced partner organizations, e.g. make sure activities under their responsibility are being implemented according to program component requirements and on timely manner;
- Collect program component related information, prepare consolidated reports from outsourced partners, submit reports to program Chief of Party (COP);
- Prepare annual work plans for program component implementation and submit to program COP;
- Coordinate program component monitoring, ensuring timely update of monitoring information on program monitoring framework.
- Master’s degree in Economics, International Development or relevant professions;
- At least 2 years of experience in projects targeting gender based violence issues;
-At least 3 years of experience in working at development projects, preferably in agriculture sector;
- Data analysis, illustration and presentation;
- Good negotiation, communication and writing skills;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages; fluency in Russian language is a plus.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("WoLeRE Project Component Coordinator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Commensurate with experience