CARD Foundation is looking for a Grants Manager who will work for “Rural Economic Development - New Economic Opportunities (RED-NEO)” project new component entitled “Women Leading Rural Entrepreneurships - WoLeRE” funded by USAID.
- Collect grant proposals from project beneficiaries, analyze, and make sure proposals meet program component requirements;
- Shape final grant proposals and submit to grant approval committee;
- Conduct procurements of materials and equipment under grants component;
- Ensure proper document flow and filing of grants;
- Responsible for grants closure and reporting to the program Chief of Party (COP).
- Master’s degree in Economics, International Development or relevant professions;
- At least 3 years of experience in working at development projects;
- Data analysis, illustration and presentation skills;
- Good negotiation, communication and writing skills;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages; fluency in Russian language is a plus.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("WoLeRE Project Component Grants Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Commensurate with experience