CARD Foundation is looking for a Project Monitoring Specialist who will work for “Rural Economic Development - New Economic Opportunities (RED-NEO)” project new component entitled “Women Leading Rural Entrepreneurships - WoLeRE” funded by USAID.
- Randomly visit various project activities implemented by outsourced organization of the project;
- Collect information from outsourced organizations, and activities implemented by CARD Foundation, prepare consolidated monitoring reports and submit to the COP;
- Update program component monitoring framework;
- Provide information about program component implementation performance as per request to project team;
- Follow-up on program grant beneficiaries and record their performance progress.
- Master’s degree in Sociology, Economics, International Development or relevant professions;
- At least 3 years of experience in working at project monitoring and evaluation;
- Data analysis, illustration and presentation skills;
- Good negotiation, communication and writing skills;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages; fluency in Russian language is a plus.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("WoLeRE Project Component Monitoring Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Commensurate with experience