The "Private Sector Development and Technical Vocational Education and Training (PSDTVET)" Regional Programme is currently looking for a Project Advisor, who will be responsible for management and implementation of project activities in the private sector development field in the scope of the programme objectives.
- Responsible for the management and implementation of project activities in the private sector development field in the scope of the programme objectives, team agreements and/ or agreements with the superior;
- Responsible for organisation of, preparation for and participation in selected regional activities;
- Prepare and supervise project activities, studies and research on private sector development;
- Assist programme initiatives to provide professional advisory services to and cooperate with a broad range of target groups;
- Responsible for contribution to innovation and knowledge management;
- Follow up on the implementation of the “intervention field 1“ instruments are being implemented for promoting sustainable economic development in selected sectors relevant for employment, while assuring an intense cross-cutting cooperation and exchange with the Advisors responsible for the other intervention fields;
- Contribute to the regional activities (30% of the overall responsibilities).
Advising the Partner Institution(s)
- Assist and monitor the development and implementation of programme plans and activities in close consultation with counterparts;
- Contribute to preparing and implementing the coordination process, joint programme activities and work at the regional level;
- Deal with the design, preparation and implementation of workshops, seminars and other events on issues connected with the programme’s area of activity;
- Develop and organise quality assurance measures and suggest necessary changes, improvements and initiatives.
Networking and Cooperation
- Support cooperation, regular contact and dialogue with partners, assist with PR and communication activities and cooperate with local communities, relevant organisations, non-governmental agencies and individuals in the programme and its environment and with other projects to improve and maintain good working relationships;
- Communicate local interests and efforts, forward these and encourage sharing ideas and information for the benefit of the programme.
- Ensure knowledge transfer of programme information;
- Develop ready-to-use strategies and technical concepts, including guidelines, manuals and procedures;
- Draw up reports and presentation documents;
- Prepare appropriate input for various programme reports, including annual reports, and contribute to the other reports required by the component manager and GIZ Head Office;
- Assist in research activities and studies on various issues which benefit joint programmes;
- Translate small documents.
- Assist in general project planning and develop project concepts including preparation, organisation and moderation of planning exercises and their implementation, management, monitoring, quality management, evaluation, communication and documentation;
- Coordinate relevant project activities at the local level in consultation with the manager and in cooperation with the partners, both related to implementation and preparing organisational aspects;
- Compile the relevant information for joint activities and assignments;
- Handle order management on behalf of GIZ (e.g. offer preparation, impact monitoring, project progress review, reporting).
Other Duties/ Additional Tasks
- Perform other job-related duties and tasks at the request of management.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or similar qualification with a focus on the relevant field;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position;
- Very good working knowledge of digital tools and technologies for information processing, communication, content creation, safety, problem solving and computer applications (e.g. MS Office) as an independent user;
- Very good command of Armenian and English languages, both written and oral; German language skills are an asset;
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed (corresponding measures are agreed with the management).
Interested candidates should send a brief motivation letter, a complete CV highlighting relevant professional experience and education and employers' references to: HR-GIZ-Armenia@giz.de
, indicating the position title ("Advisor for Private Sector Development and Technical Vocational Education and Training in the South Caucasus Regional Programme") in the subject line of the email. If the automatic response "Thank you for your email. It has been received by the GIZ Office Armenia" is not received by email, the documents should be sent to: GIZ Country Office, Reception, 59 Hanrapetutyan Str., Yerevan. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
The regional programme "Private Sector Development and Technical Vocational Education and Training (PSDTVET)" operates on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) in the three countries Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia with the aim of supporting sustainable economic development. The implementation of policies, strategies and pilot measures are central activities. The PSDTVET programme has a facilitator role for multi-stakeholder coordination and cooperation along with pilot activities. Information about the PSDTVET programme is available at: https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/20324.html