Evocabank is looking for an Associate Project Manager with eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations; strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team; high sense of responsibility.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline;
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups;
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration;
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests;
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Higher education in financial or high technology areas;
- At least 1 year of experience in a scrum master role;
- Good knowledge of the newest digital technologies;
- Familiarity with SDLC;
- Knowledge of banking services will be a strong plus;
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement);
- Experienced with Agile planning tools such as Jira and Confluence;
- Experienced in facilitating all scrum ceremonies impeccably, while adapting them to meet organizational and team needs appropriately;
- Ability to operate with high flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment;
- Drive/ motivation to deliver on commitments, and to motivate others to do so;
- Excellent negotiation skills, with strong business acumen;
- Outstanding organizational skills;
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Associate Project Manager") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- Environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank;
- Corporate social responsibility and participation in cultural events;
- Team building and corporate events.