PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Armenia is looking for a fresh graduate to fill the position of Associate to Audit. A career within Audit services, will provide you the incumbent an opportunity to provide a range of assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. The Company's clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. PwC Armenia focuses on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring he/ she will focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of the clients’ information.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Math;
- Work experience is not required, but would be a plus;
- Strong analytical, communication skills and good attention to details;
- Extensive computer skills (MS Excel, Word);
- Excellent working knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages, both verbal and written;
- Strong career commitment;
- Self-motivation, ability to work under pressure;
- Self-discipline, accuracy and ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Capability to work in a team environment;
- Willingness to travel.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply through the link by opening an account in workday: https://pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Global_Campus_Careers/job/Yerevan/Associate-to-Audit_158024WD
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is a network of firms represented in 157 countries with more than 276,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering solutions in assurance and other services. Amongst the Company's clients there are 429 companies from Fortune 500 list. PwC has been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 specialists across the CEE region. For more information, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/am/en.html