Management Systems International (MSI) is seeking a Chief of Party (COP) to lead the technical and operational components of the activity. They will provide expertise to ensure effective implementation of all project activities. This will be a full-time position based in Yerevan. Please note this position is contingent upon funding and USAID approval. Armenian citizens are encouraged to apply.
- Provide overall strategic vision, management and technical direction of program activities to ensure it achieves its objectives and results;
- Serve as the primary liaison with USAID/ Armenia and U.S. Embassy representatives. Lead coordination and communication with GoA stakeholders, justice sector institutions, universities, civil society, other donors and implementing partners;
- Oversee work planning, performance management, quality assurance, budgetary control and responsiveness of technical assistance to ensure compliance with USAID regulations;
- Supervise technical and administrative staff, as well as partner organizations.
- Advanced degree in Law, Court Administration, International Development or a related field;
- 10 years of professional experience implementing rule of law or judicial reform programs with at least 5 years of Chief of Party or Deputy Chief of Party experience (or similar roles);
- Demonstrated capability to work with a broad range of government and judicial institutions, justice sector stakeholders and civil society partners;
- Demonstrated experience working in Armenia or comparable country contexts;
- Prior experience managing USAID-funded technical assistance projects preferred;
- Fluency in written and spoken English language; proficiency in Armenian language is preferred.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by following the link: https://tinyurl.com/MSI-ChiefofParty
. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, refrain from phone calls.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
ՈՎ ԿԱՐՈՂ Է ԴԻՄԵԼ:
Armenian citizens are encouraged to apply
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com
with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. MSI recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
USAID/ Armenia is planning to fund a five-year Rule of Law/ Justice Sector Support activity in Armenia. This anticipated activity will help the Government of Armenia (GoA) reform justice sector institutions by a) increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the judicial system; b) improving the self-regulatory capacity of the Supreme Judicial Council; and c) improving legal education and professional training programs. The activity will also strengthen oversight of justice sector reform.
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Its core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in the field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit: www.msiworldwide.com