The Children of Armenia Charitable Fund (COAF) is looking for a Civic Education Programs Manager. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and self-determined activist and education professional who wants to play his/ her role in shaping the civic mindset of the youth in Armenia.
The Civic Education Programs Manager will be leading the four civic education programs: Debate clubs, Aflatoun social-financial education program, Professional Orientation and Student Councils. More specifically:
Content Creation and Development (40%)
- Responsible for creation and development of COAF Civic Education Programs’ unique content, including the model, implementation plan and mechanisms;
- Foresee the creation and continuous development of program syllabuses, lesson plans, timeline and other educational materials;
- Integrate innovative solutions and technology into the programs.
Program Management and Operations (30%)
- Ensure smooth daily operations of the Civic Education Programs;
- Pay regular visits to the beneficiary schools;
- Maintain cooperation with the schools and the local and international partners;
- Oversee the programs’ annual budget planning and expenses;
- Continuously develop management and leadership skills through coaching/ mentoring support from COAF and other potential external sources.
People Management (30%)
- Manage his/ her teams’ workload guaranteeing work quality and high productivity;
- Monitor his/ her teams’ performance by providing regular feedback;
- Enable his/ her teams’ continuous professional growth and motivation;
- Ensure communication flow between his/ her team and other actors.
The Civic Education Programs Manager will be joining the large team of COAF Village Programs (Education, Health, Child and Family Services, Economic Development) and lead one of the three main directions of the Education pillar - Civic Education. He/ she will work under the leadership of COAF Village Programs Manager and will manage the team of Civic Education Programs' instructors.
- Higher education;
- Ability to manage multidisciplinary programs, with at least 3 years of work experience in a relevant field;
- Ability to design a non-formal education program content, with the relevant experience, also as a trainer;
- Knowledge of Armenian and English languages, both verbal and written; knowledge of Russian language is preferred;
- Knowledge of how to conduct research and program evaluation;
- Knowledge about democracy education and of how it is organized;
- Knowledge about project-based and other active learning methods;
- Knowledge of how to teach finance and entrepreneurship;
- Knowledge about core global and local topics;
- GSuite skills;
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask;
- Ability to analyse and work with data;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to present and communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
- Creative out-of-the-box thinker;
- Open-minded and critical individual;
- Responsibility and accountability;
- Media literacy;
- Socially responsibility;
- Bearer of social justice;
- Lifelong learner.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by following the link: https://coaf.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=6
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
Competitive salary, plus comprehensive health insurance package, 20 paid vacation days per year and additional paid flex hours, career development opportunities, free Eastern Armenian classes per need, performance-based bonus.
COAF is a growing nonprofit working within a dynamic system. Its team must be agile as they grow in scale. They are looking for leaders who are resilient and adaptive.