Dar Foundation is looking for a Community Outreach Coordinator to be responsible for raising awareness of the Project, implemented in target communities, assessing the needs of residents, conducting sociological and other research of the Gagarin Project (hereinafter referred to as the Project). He/ she is accountable to the Project Manager.
- Initiate, design and coordinate sociological and other researches, as well as analyze and report by using scales or other means;
- Provide community awareness of the Project and its components;
- Promote target community residents’ active involvement and increase their initiatives;
- Providе evaluation of needs of the Communities and residents through the mutual communication and trust between the Project and the Communities;
- Coordinate small community initiatives.
- Qualifications in Sociology or other related fields or 8 years of experience in communications;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in similar fields;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian (Eastern) and English languages; sufficient knowledge of Russian language;
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office, CPSS and other similar programs;
- Willingness to participate in community development initiatives;
- Ability to take initiative and propose new ideas, yet be open to ideas from others;
- Highly-organized with excellent time management skills;
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends during special events;
- Friendly and sociable with willingness to delve into other people's problems;
- Frequent community visits and willingness to stay in communities for a short period of time.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via careercenter.am or send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Community Outreach Coordinator") in the subject line of the email. Please, refrain from phone calls.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
Depending on the qualification and work experience
“Dar” Foundation of Regional Development and Competitiveness has undertaken a community development project (hereinafter - the Project) of Geghamavan, Ddmashen, Zovaber, Tsakhkunk, Varser communities and Gagarin settlement of Sevan community of Gegharkunik Province of the Republic of Armenia (hereinafter - the Communities). The objective of the Project is to create self-sufficient Communities with sustainable development and innovative lifestyle, which will contribute to well-being, creativity, and happiness of its people.