Oriflame Cosmetics Armenia is looking for a Farsi Speaking Customer Experience Manager to join its team.
- Timely and accurately respond to customer inquires via phone, social media and online chats;
- Be the first to handle customer issues, cooperate with other departments within Oriflame Armenia to help to improve the information flow to the customer and service level for potential customers;
- Provide trainings to the Company’s business partners on product/ services developed by the Company;
- Build sustainable relationships and trust through open, timely and professional communication with Brand Partners;
- Contribute to marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers via various digital platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TickTock).
- Native Farsi speaker with advanced knowledge of English language;
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in BA, Economics, Finance;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; experience as a Client Service Representative is a plus;
- Social media marketing skills and experience;
- Stress-tolerance: ability to work under pressure and with hard-to-handle customers;
- Highly organized, ability to work independently, ability to work in a fast-paced business environment with various stake-holders;
- Self-starter, with ability to prioritize;
- Willingness to learn and develop as a professional within a big international company.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the title of the position ("Farsi Speaking Customer Experience Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
Oriflame Holding AG is a Social Selling beauty company. Oriflame is operating within the Direct selling industry and was founded 1967 in Sweden by the brothers Jonas af Jochnick, Robert af Jochnick and Bengt Hellsten. The head office of Oriflame is located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland with a registered office in Stockholm, Sweden. The Company has approximately 6,000 employees, 1,000 products in the range and a turnover of over 1.3 billion Euro. Oriflame operates in more than 60 countries, where its beauty products are marketed by over 3 million Oriflame Brand Partners. Marketing and sales are done online, during 2019 96% of the company’s global orders are placed online, of which 55% from mobile devices.