Full-time (100% workload)
The Field Assistant's primary role is to implement the project in the field under the leadership of The Field Coordinator. He/ she works directly with displaced people, host communities and social institutions. He/ she is expected to continually inform the Field Coordinator about the progress and changing conditions in the field. The Field Assistant reports to the Field Coordinator based in Yerevan and works closely with other relevant PIN staff.
- Organize and conduct individual meetings with beneficiaries;
- Distribute the aid to beneficiaries;
- Collect information relevant for project implementation from communities and administration;
- Cooperate with and assist partners of the project such as local administration and volunteer groups;
- Support field coordinator in planning and implementing of the project;
- Continuously inform the management about progress in project implementation, prepare reports about the situation in field;
- Archive acquired and entrusted documents and materials in proper manner;
- Take on other duties when assigned by program managers.
The Employer stipulates the right to assign the Employee any other kind of work derived from his specialization. In case of urgent work and suchlike the Employee may be asked to work overtime as well as during public and other holidays with relevant compensation.
- Secondary school education;
- At least 1 year of relevant professional experience.
- Previous experience in community work;
- Approachable, good listener able to build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, team members and external partners at the community level;
- Ability to manage time, prioritize tasks, respond quickly to requests;
- Reliable and self-reliant personality.
Interested candidates should submit the following documents:
- Cover letter (in English language);
- CV (in English language);
- Contacts of 3 references including the supervisor in the most recent work assignment if relevant.
The above mentioned should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject heading "Field Assistant". Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for more details and the interview.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
Will be provided to shortlisted candidates only
Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis.
People in Need (PIN) is the Czech Republic based NGO working in relief and development sectors. Present in Armenia since 2003, PIN has been focusing on issues of illegal migration, repatriation assistance to returnees and prevention of child trafficking, and more recently, job creation and support to small businesses and tourism. In 2020 PIN launched an EU-funded program aiming to mitigate the adverse effects of COVID-19 and to contribute to the longer-term socio-economic resilience of vulnerable groups in Eastern Europe, including Armenia. PIN has activated an emergency response for Armenia in the early days of the conflict - mobilizing its HQ surge team and releasing private funding to launch immediate relief interventions in Syunik, Ararat, Armavir and Tavush, focusing on distributing essential hygiene items including COVID-19 prevention items and messaging, launching a child-friendly space in Goris (Syunik region) as well as conducting a joint assessment with Alliance2015 partner ACTED and REACH. PIN continues with the response and prepares for the scale up of the response. PIN has offices in Yerevan, Goris and Gyumri. More information is availble at: www.peopleinneed.cz