Zeppelin Armenia is looking for a Finance Director to be responsible for the management of Finance and Accounting Departments within Zeppelin Armenia. It primarily involves the full responsibility for managing and controlling the direct reports - Chief Accountant (with 3 Accountants) and Finance Controller. The Finance Director combines excellent financial and administrative skills to keep highest level of finance support by keeping the companies borders. Constantly changed markets call for flexibility, good decision-making but still a regulated resistance based on the companies guidelines.
Objectives and Accountabilities for the Finance Director:
- Responsible for responsively and reliably management and strategic development of the company together with General Director, actively support of business while keeping risks under full control, focusing on doing business smarter and faster - also using modern state-of-the-art tools and devices. Providing fast, timely and in resource-efficient way qualitative external/ internal reports and analysis, actively identifying of risks and areas for improvement and actively communication and discussion of them with General Director, definition of corrective actions together with General Director and control of implementation of these actions, actively influencing the Company’s strategic direction;
- Manage and motivate subordinate staff; review and assess performance, build employee capacity, support their professional development and enable employees to optimize their contribution to the Company;
- Ensure compliance of the Organization’s practices with applicable legislation and tax authorities as well as with internal policies and regulations; ensure pass of the independent and governmental audits, internal deadlines and reports;
- Support the Organization with development of operational and strategic budgets; oversee all company-wide budgeting, financial planning, control, and reporting policies and practices;
- Oversee maintenance of the Organization's general ledger and related accounting practices, including payables, receivables, inventories, fixed assets, and payrolls, monitor and manage expenses within the established budgets;
- Work within corporate strategies and policy frameworks, designs, proposes and develop and implement financial strategies, guidelines and procedures within broad principles and policies set by the Organization to meet finance requirements supporting short and long-term business needs;
- Provide economic analyses, studies, and counsel on all matters of potentially significant financial impact to the Company, including economic/ competitive trends, pricing, cash flow, product line evaluation, and capital additions, monitor banking activities and manage liquidity of the Company;
- Actively contribute to the back-office digital transformation.
- University degree, with focus on Finance or Economics; MBA is an advantage;
- At least 2-3 years of prior hands-on experience as CFO;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages;
- Formal international accounting qualifications, e.g. ACCA or CPA or equivalent, is an advantage;
- Experience with company restructuring with a focus on cost-cutting and profitability increase;
- Solid experience in risk hedging, GAAP/ IFRS, cross-border cash and tax management, imports, and offshore entities;
- Deep knowledge of Armenian taxation and legislation;
- Experience with managing government/ regulatory relationships;
- Proven ability to provide pro-active support in the decision making process at top management level.
All qualified and interested candidates should send their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Finance Director") in the subject line of the email. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the Financial test and interview.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
Competitive salary, plus annual bonus, medical insurance, SIM card