Praemium RA is looking for a Full Stack .Net Developer. The Company's tech team is expanding, which means as an experienced developer, he/ she will work alongside other experienced developers to extend the Company's core engine and main product line. The incumbent will be working across a complex and rich, yet relatively modern, financial services engine where the database tiers play a key role, and he/ she will have opportunities to work on green-field applications as well as being able to build on and influence the ongoing direction of existing legacy systems while having plenty of opportunities to learn and improve his/ her understanding of different technologies. The Company offers a good working environment in its Yerevan office and an opportunity for team members to broaden their knowledge, improve their skills, and further their career.
- Author clean, scalable, modular, secure, well-structured, and testable code;
- Read understand, and modify the existing code;
- Design and implement microservices with thoughtfully defined APIs;
- Take ownership of designed services and platform components from conception through to delivery;
- Consistently deliver on Sprint commitments and agreed upon timelines by the team;
- Adhere to all industry best practices and standards for Agile/ Scrum Frameworks adopted by the Organization, including but not limited to daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demos, and analytics;
- Work with the local and global teams;
- Share knowledge and experience with colleagues, mentor and lead junior team members;
- Support operational aspects of the technology platform.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development;
- Understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Strong capabilities with .NET framework;
- Deep understanding of C# language facilities;
- Good experience with API development;
- Experience working with SQL Server (T-SQL, stored procedures, DDL/ DML, ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL);
- NoSQL (RavenDB) experience is a big advantage;
- Knowledge of Angular would be an advantage;
- Experience with the Microsoft development stack, including TFS, Visual Studio, GIT;
- Understanding of finance/ investment technologies is preferable;
- Exposure to an Agile Development Methodology would be beneficial;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong work ethic and a team player;
- Fluency in the English language.
Qualified candidates are welcome to submit their CV in the English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please kindly indicate the position title ("Full Stack .Net Developer") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
Competitive, depending on the previous experience and skills, plus medical insurance, sport activities compensation and professional development opportunities.