Dexis is seeking a qualified Armenian citizen for the position of Grants and Subcontracts Manager to oversee grants and subcontracts with local entities, working under the supervision of the Director of Operations.
- Manage the administration of the full cycle of grants under contract from solicitation to close-out, including pre-award assessments, negotiation of awards, and verification of milestone achievements;
- Solicit grant/ subcontract proposals, review and process applications;
- Review grant/ subcontract budgets to ensure that costs are allowable, allocable, and reasonable;
- Provide capacity building and organizational support to grantees as needed to implement sound and transparent financial reporting procedures;
- Assist with training grantees, subcontractors and staff to ensure they understand all requirements and can fully comply with Dexis and USG operational standards;
- Ensure that grants and subcontracts comply with all USAID and Dexis requirements for reporting, invoicing, and accountability;
- Oversee the implementation of grant and subcontract program activities, in coordination with the relevant technical staff; resolve issues that arise during implementation;
- Review invoices, receipts and other financial records submitted by subcontractors and grantees before payment is made;
- Support closeout activities for grants and subcontracts, including preparation of final inventories and property dispositions under contract and grant regulations;
- Ensure all grant and subcontract records are complete and organized;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- University degree in International Development, Public Administration, Business Administration, Accounting, or a related field and at least 4 years of relevant experience; or at least 10 years of professional experience without a university degree;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Armenian languages;
- Progressively responsible experience in subcontract/ grants management and/ or compliance for internationally funded programs; USAID experience is strongly preferred;
- Excellent command of Excel and other Microsoft Office programs;
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude.
Interested candidates are welcome to send a brief cover letter and resume to: ArmeniaJobs@dexisonline.com
by the deadline. Please mention the position title ("Grants and Subcontracts Manager/ USAID-funded Armenia Integrity Project") in the subject line of the email.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.