SoftConstruct is looking for a motivated and professional Group Financial Audit Specialist to join its team.
- Responsible for the completion of multiple projects of varying complexities to evaluate internal controls, with a focus on Gaming financial, operational, and compliance risks on a corporate-wide basis. Projects focus on a concentrated area of specialized audits and include evaluation of controls over, and efficiency of, internal business processes and procedures, controls to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and contractual obligations, signs of fraud or theft, and special requests of Executive and Senior Management and the Audit Department;
- Conduct financial, operational, and compliance audits by examining accounting records, invoices, procedures, and other relevant information;
- Conduct a review of technical requirements imposed by the regulator for the Licensee or the product under certification/ testing;
- Conduct a review of legal and financial requirements imposed by the regulator for the Licensee;
- Create adequate documentation of audit procedures performed;
- Examine accounts, records and operations of assigned business units with a focus on pecialized audit areas to ensure compliance with laws, regulations, gaming rules, policy and procedures;
- Determine the effectiveness of current systems: financial, internal control, compliance with laws and regulations, and fraud prevention;
- Prepare and communicate audit findings, as necessary; identify corrective action to improve or resolve issues that are detected during the audit process; follow up on corrective action to ensure issues are resolved;
- Perform investigations and inquiries of possible theft or fraud;
- Protect the confidentiality of all financial records and data;
- Utilize data mining techniques to identify questionable transactions;
- Recommend procedures to improve effectiveness of the internal auditing function;
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Ability to facilitate, negotiate and influence at all levels of the Organization;
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance, and provide appropriate direction to other internal audit project team members;
- Ability to quickly and accurately review data from multiple sources;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment;
- Experience practicing internal auditing standards and risk assessment practices;
- Experience in drafting high level audit documents, findings and reports;
- Experience in theft and fraud detection and interviewing techniques, compliance;
- Educational background in Economics, Business, Finance, Legal, etc.;
- Strong time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages; knowledge of other foreign languages is a plus;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English language, both written and verbal;
- At least 1 year of experience in internal auditing or independent external auditing and or compliance.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with a note of "Group Financial Audit Specialist" in the subject line of the email.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.