Full-time (100% workload)
The HR Manager will have a key role in leading the HR processes: recruit the national staff, build systems that are able to provide colleagues with adequate staff care and capacity building, as well as strengthen awareness, accountability and professionalism among staff. The HR Manager will have a wide thematic area of responsibility covering all aspects of HR. S/he will ensure that appropriate HR procedures and processes, in line with PIN’s and donor guidelines, are in place and unified across all offices. The HR Manager is reporting directly to Country Coordinator.
- Develop and implement human resources and administrative policies and procedures, and ensuring their standardization across all offices;
- Ensure implementation of relevant national and international staff policies and their implementation by all employees, including capacity building for the staff, managing recruitments, orientations, benefits, probation evaluations, performance evaluations, leaves, disciplinary actions and separation from employment;
- Become the focal person for all recruitments; developing job descriptions, creating vacancy announcements, coordinating interviews, conducting references checks, and formulating offer letters and employment contracts;
- Carry out post-employment functions, such as personal employee data, conducting orientations and capacity building, and coordinating the probation evaluation process;
- Coordinate the bi-annual performance evaluation process according to PIN procedures;
- Develop staff Capacity building plan and follow up its implementation;
- Maintain the integrity of the staff personal files both in hard and soft copies and ensure they are up-to-date;
- Ensure staff monthly time sheets are accurately completed Keep abreast of any changes in Armenian labour laws and adjust content to the respective laws;
- Conduct regular salary surveys ensuring that PIN is competitive with other international NGOs operating in the Armenian context;
- Provide advisory support to the management in relation to handling of employees’ grievances and disciplinary matters, with periodic monitoring;
- Handle overall legal issues, registration procedures and renewal of contracts and represent the organization on legal matters;
- Communicate and co-operate with other PIN departments;
- Oversee work permit processing for expatriate staff and ensure organization compliance with local authorities;
- Perform all other human resources and administrative tasks deemed necessary for the smooth running of the human resources procedures with the direction of the Country Director.
- At least 3 years of work experience as an HR Manager at INGO/CSO, preferably in a humanitarian/development context;
- Knowledge of the Armenian legislation;
- Experience from strategic HR initiatives such as re-structuring/change management/scale up is an advantage;
- Experience with team management and supervision, and interest in building the capacity of national colleagues;
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent spoken and written English and Armenian;
- Highly organized person with attention to details;
- Strong organizational, critical analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Strong sense of integrity and willingness to pass the knowledge to others;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and high-level computer literacy.
Interested candidates should submit the following documents:
- Cover letter (in English language);
- CV (in English language);
- Contacts of three references (including the supervisor in the most recent work assignment if relevant).
The above mentioned should be sent to: email@example.com
with a subject heading "HR Manager". Incomplete applications will NOT be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for more details and the interview.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
Will be provided to shortlisted applicants only.
Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis.