People in Need is looking for an HR Officer, who will be responsible for the implementation of HR procedures within the mission and effective delivery of HR services.
- Follow up recruitment process of candidates, hiring and induction process of a new staff;
- Organize employee evaluations, capacity development and training of the staff;
- Responsible for preparation of travel and HR orders according to Armenian law, provision of certificates based on need, employment terminations, etc.;
- Ensure transparent recruitment process;
- Apply HR policies, rules and regulations and ensure that staff is following them;
- Monitor all the PIN's mission staff employment contracts conditions and inform the relevant line manager about the upcoming changes (upcoming end of probation period, upcoming contract expiration, etc.) and ask him/ her for the action/ decision to be taken;
- Ensure updates of HR policy and other relevant documents and ensure that they are available in relevant language versions;
- Ensure maintenance/ update of HR processes, tools (checklist, folders, server, etc.), documentation (organigram, ID cards for staff, staff leave overview, staff contact list, etc.);
- Follow the local legislation related to employment and keep the CMT updated about the actual version;
- Yearly update the Armenian national staff policy in coordination with CD;
- Ensure correctness, correct administration and archiving of the HR documentation;
- Perform other HR-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
- At least 1 year of experience in working in the field of Human Resources;
- Knowledge of English and Armenian languages on a professional basis;
- Knowledge of the Armenian labour legislation;
- Highly organized person with attention to details;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Internet, Outlook;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with different types of people;
- Honesty and reliability with a positive attitude to work.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV (no longer than 4 pages), short cover letter and contacts of three references including the supervisor in the most recent work assignment if relevant via this link: https://apply.workable.com/people-in-need-2/j/22E32E5D8A/apply/
untill the mentioned deadline. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
According to the national PIN Armenia salary scale.
People experienced in Human Resources field.
The Company offers:
- Gaining work experience and knowledge of Organization's processes in professional and flexible NGO, the largest in Central Europe;
- Learning new HR tools and procedures from the HR professionals from all over the word;
- Participation on diverse trainings and webinars connected to HR;
- Becoming a part of international community interested in HR topics and following the HR trends;
- Participation in meaningful, sustainable development and humanitarian projects.