Bootech CJSC is looking for a Mid-level Android Developer as a full-time team member to join its team in Yerevan, to participate in the design and development phases of projects by understanding the business requirements, undertaking design activities, performing development/ coding/ testing, consulting/ mentoring team members, discussing and deciding the project development plans.
- Assist Engineering/ Project Managers and/ or Company's clients to define project requirements and stakeholder needs;
- Periodically review and monitor the existing software architectures, discover the technical debt, eliminating these and preventing their accumulation;
- Apply best practice techniques; monitor and input into the Organization's standards and processes;
- Periodically discuss the project status, challenges with stakeholders, make decisions and development plans based on the project priorities;
- Work as a part of the team (can include also remote members); help the team to grow in knowledge, participate in management discussions, support long-term Company growth;
- Evaluate and research the latest device technology, coding patterns, OS Frameworks and features and recommend and implement within the larger digital team.
- At least 2 years of experience in Android development;
- Solid knowledge of Computer Science concepts, especially Data Structures and Algorithms;
- Experience of preparing design documents (including UML diagrams);
- Expert knowledge of Java, Kotlin, and native Android SDK;
- Good knowledge of UI/ UX principles; experience with implementing designs to support a variety of screen sizes and orientations;
- Experience with efficient client-side integration with Restful and SOAP-based services in high-performance ecosystem;
- Solid demonstrated experiencing of optimizing native Android applications for non-functional performance (memory, power, etc.);
- Capability to quickly learn new mobile platforms, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Working experience in SCRUM/ Agile development process, including related tools like JIRA, Redmine, Confluence, GIT or similar;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff;
- Positive, constructive and can do/ learn attitude;
- Ability to handle communication/ conference calls with clients at late hours if required;
- Experience with cross-platform mobile development and addressing device fragmentation issues.
- Working experience with C++ and OpenGL;
- Working experience with web frameworks;
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases, including local storage techniques for Android;
- Solid and demonstrated experience of testing applications, including writing unit tests, test automation scripts;
- Working experience in continuous integration/ dev ops tools and technologies like Jenkins and TravisCI or similar.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their resume in English language, in PDF format to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Mid-level Android Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
Competitive, based on experience and skills