Full-time (100% workload)
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will be responsible for the design, coordination and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation, research, and learning framework of the humanitarian response projects. The M&E Officer reports to Country Director based in Yerevan and works closely with other relevant PIN colleagues.
- Ensure consistency in monitoring and evaluation processes of humanitarian project(s);
- Provide technical support during project M&E planning;
- Provide technical support in routine monitoring;
- Participate in conducting surveys or other data collection activities (observations, FGDs, etc.);
- Conduct independent monitoring of project activities according to the schedule;
- Provide technical support in evaluations and other assessments and research activities, including engaging in ToR preparation, selection of consultants, review of evaluation design and data collection methodology, data analysis, involvement of stakeholders and dissemination plan;
- Examine the evaluation/ research draft report in relation to the ToR/ contract and formulate a written response;
- Facilitate discussion on the most important findings and recommendations from M&E and systematically support the project teams in using of M&E results and findings;
- Facilitate dissemination of M&E findings to stakeholders;
- Maintain overview of lessons learnt in M&E, promote good practice and identify ways to strengthen PIN’s planning, monitoring and evaluation processes;
- Prepare presentation of the evaluation/ other M&E activities findings for internal sharing;
- Ensure archiving of the M&E documents in PIN internal systems;
- Identify M&E capacity development needs of staff, provide M&E training to project staff or organize external training.
The Employer stipulates the right to assign the Employee any other kind of work derived from his specialization. In case of urgent work and suchlike the Employee may be asked to work overtime as well as during public and other holidays with relevant compensation.
- At least 2 years of work experience, preferably in INGOs or humanitarian sector;
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent spoken and written skills in English and Armenian languages;
- Highly organized person with attention to details;
- Strong organizational, critical analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Strong sense of integrity and willingness to pass the knowledge to others;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and high-level computer literacy.
Interested candidates should submit the following documents:
- Cover letter (in English language);
- CV (in English language);
- Contacts of 3 references including the supervisor in the most recent work assignment if relevant.
The above mentioned should be sent to: email@example.com
with a subject heading "Monitoring and Evaluation Officer". Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for more details and the interview.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
Will be provided to shortlisted applicants only.
Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis.